Wednesday 13 March 2013

Project IGI 2 Highly Compressed (180 MB)



Project IGI 2 - Covert Strike Highly Compressed [180 MB]

Information -I.G.I.-2: Covert Strike is a computer game developed by Innerloop Studios and released by Codemasters in 2003. The game is a stealth-based first person shooter. It is the sequel to Innerloop's Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In. The original, published by Eidos Interactive, offered only single-player play. The game comes with extreme graphics and very improved artificial intelligence as compared to that of IGI 1. 

Screenshots -




Minimum System Requirements -
1) OS -Windows Xp,Vista or 7
2) Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon x2
3) RAM - 512 MB
4) HDD - 3.5 GB Free Disk Space
5) Sound Card - DirectX 9 Compatible
6) DirectX - Version 9.0c

Download - Project IGI 2 Convert Strike (180 mb)

1 comment: